fredag 30 maj 2014

Bombangrepp - Förrådd Av Samhället EP (Halvfabrikat/Skäven/Phobia)



I´d never heard Bombangrepp before the band sent me this EP and I must say that I´m positively surprised. Don´t get me wrong, there´s nothing new here at all. But they have the feeling that atleast I need to like a hardcore band in this day and age. There´s hordes of bands doing what other bands have already done a thousand times before and to get through to me you have to express that feeling with your music for me to be able to enjoy it. Bombangrepp manages to do that. There´s nine songs on this EP co-released by three labels and if you could´nt tell by the number of songs it´s going fast. While I listen to this EP I tend to think it sounds quite like a slower Krigshot on some of the songs while other songs tend to slow down the tempo a bit and reminds me of early and a less metallic Skitsystem. All with Bombangrepp´s own touch of course. A nice new acquintance and a band I wouldn´t mind seeing live.

But the EP from Halvfabrikat Phobia or Skaven

Listen to the EP at their Bandcamp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar